Pursuant to Unnumbered Regional Memorandum dated September 22, 2015, the Schools Division Offices of Bataan and Balanga City in cooperation with its Private Schools Association will conduct a Conference on Private Senior High School Implementation on October 6-7, 2015 at Crown Royale Hotel, Balanga City, Bataan.Read More
To: All EsP Coordinators
Please be informed that the TEMPLATE for EsP Teacher's Profile can now be downloaded.Read More
Please be informed that the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) Forms are now available at the SDO Bataan - EPS Office. Kindly look for Mrs. Jacqueline C. Tuazon, EPS - Esp/Pre-Elem.Read More
Uploading of Learner’s Masterlist for Private School (Integrated)
For Private School Offering Elementary & Secondary Levels, please upload masterlist for each level using the ACCOUNT CONTEXT setting.Read More
This is to announce the schedule of Regional On-Site Validation for Deped Private Schools that will offer Senior High School Program effective School Year 2016-2017.Read More
1. The remains of the late Undersercretary Francisco M. Varela will be cremated on September 3, 2015, Thursday. We enjoin all DepED offices, facilities, and schools to raise their flags in half-mast on that day.
2. Following Republic Act No. 8491, the flag when flown at half-mast shall first be hoisted to the speak for a moment, then lowered to the half-mast position. the flag shall again be raised briskly to the speak before it is lowered for the day.
3. All DepED offices, facilities, and schools are also encourage to offer prayers and mass intentions for the repose of the soul of UNdersecretary Varela.Read More
Kindly download and fillup the prescribe template of Updated Inventory of ICT Equipment on your school as of August 2015. Please send the softcopy thru email to email@example.com on or before September 4, 2015.
Immediate dissemination and compliance is hereby enjoined.
Click on the links below to download:Read More
This is to announce the 2015 Division Mathematics Contests for elementary and secondary students and teachers on September 11, 2015 at Limay National High School.Read More
This is to announce the schedule for Weigh-In and Height-In for Taekwondo athletes will be on August 12, 2015, 9:00 AM to 12:00 NN at SDO Conference Hall.Read More
Urgent Report on School Personnel Profile
1. Each school is required to submit the following reports:
a. Teacher’s Assignment by Grade Level
(Elementary and Secondary) SY 2014-2015, SY 2015-2016
b. Teacher’s Assignment by Subject Area
(Secondary) SY 2014-2015, SY 2015-2016
c. Educational Attainment of Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel
(Elementary and Secondary) SY 2012-2013, SY 2013-2014, SY 2014-2015
2. See Enclosures 1, 2, 3, for the format to be followed.
3. Elementary Schools shall submit the reports to their respective District Offices for the consolidation.
4. Each District and Secondary School shall submit the softcopy of the repots to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 4, 2015.Read More
Day 2 - Crown Royale Hotel
Special Non-Working Holiday