This is to announce the 2015 Division Mathematics Contests for elementary and secondary students and teachers on September 11, 2015 at Limay National High School.Read More
This is to announce the schedule for Weigh-In and Height-In for Taekwondo athletes will be on August 12, 2015, 9:00 AM to 12:00 NN at SDO Conference Hall.Read More
Urgent Report on School Personnel Profile
1. Each school is required to submit the following reports:
a. Teacher’s Assignment by Grade Level
(Elementary and Secondary) SY 2014-2015, SY 2015-2016
b. Teacher’s Assignment by Subject Area
(Secondary) SY 2014-2015, SY 2015-2016
c. Educational Attainment of Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel
(Elementary and Secondary) SY 2012-2013, SY 2013-2014, SY 2014-2015
2. See Enclosures 1, 2, 3, for the format to be followed.
3. Elementary Schools shall submit the reports to their respective District Offices for the consolidation.
4. Each District and Secondary School shall submit the softcopy of the repots to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 4, 2015.Read More
In line with the issuance of DepED Memorandum No. 60, s. 2015 - Provision of the DepED Electronic Class Record Template, this Office requires all designated Elementary District and Secondary School ICT Coordinators to conduct a District Level and School Level Training Workshop on the Use of DepED eClass Record Templates for all Teaching Personnel.
This Office requires all public elementary and secondary school teachers to be trained and use this templates beginning this School Year following the Classroom Assessment Guidelines in DepED Order No. 8, s.2015.
Click the following links to download the eClassRecordRead More
Relative to the conduct of the 2015 Brigada Eskwela last May 18-23, 2015, this Office announces the Result of the Division Evaluation and Validation of Best Implementing Schools in both Elementary and Secondary Schools.
The 2015 Division Brigada Eskwela Evaluation and Validation Team of the School Governance and Operations Division (SGOD) based the selection process on DepED Memorandum No. 68, s. 2015.
The List of Winners for Elementary and Secondary School - Small, Large, and Exceptional Categories are found in the attached Enclosure.Read More
Please be informed that the Career Executive Service Written Exam (CES_WE) in Pampanga is scheduled on August 22, 2015. This is in coordination of NUCESO-Central Luzon Association of Regional Offices (CLARO) with the Career Executive Board (CESB).Read More
There will be a meeting cum workshop of all designated Elementary District and Secondary School ICT Coordinators on July 21, 2015 (Tuesday, 8:30 AM) at the Schools Division Office Conference Hall.
Attendees are required to bring a laptop and an extension cord.Read More
In view of the approved leave of absence of SDS Tarcila P. Javier from July 14, 2015 to August 29, 2015, DepED Secretary Br. Armin A. Lusitro FSC designated Dr. Carolina S. Violeta as Officer-In-Charge at the Schools Division Office of Bataan.
Her designation bears the authority to assume the powers, duties and responsibilities of a Schools Division Superintendent.Read More
Clarifications on the Policy Guidelines on Classroom Assessment for the K to 12 Basic Education Program
This Order shall be implemented effective School Year 2015-2016. However, clarifications have been made as follows:
1. All provisions on classroom assessment and the grading system in the said Order shall be in effect for all grade levels, including Grades 5 and 6 which are still implementing the Basic Education Curriculum (BEC)
2. Learners who have incurred failures in not more than two subjects prior to the effectivity of DO 8, s. 2015 may be promoted to the next grade level; however, they should be provided with learning opportunities for the School Year (SY) 2015-2016 to catch up or make progress on the specific competencies of the subjects they failed.
These guidelines shall remain in force and in effect for the duration of the program, unless sooner repealed, amended, or rescinded. All existing Orders and Memoranda which are inconsistent with this DO are rescinded.Read More
Please be informed that the 4th Batch of Teacher Induction Program (TIP) - originally scheduled on July 16-17, 2015 will be moved on July 15-16, 2015 at Crystal Ballroom, Crown Royale Hotel, Balanga City, Bataan. This is to give a chance for everyone to enjoy the holiday on July 17, 2015.Read More
Special Non-Working Holiday