News and Announcements
LIS IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (13 March 2017)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (13 March 2017)
Processing transfer requests is a transaction between the originating school and the receiving school.
Please take note of the following:
- The originating school is obliged to send their former learner's documents to the receiving school as soon as a request is made, or at least respond to such request, regardless of how it was communicated.
- For transfer-outs, the Decline button is meant to signify that the originating school has not allowed the receiving school's request to transfer the learner for any reason.
- Upon receipt of the rejection of a transfer-out request, or inaction thereof, the receiving school must make an attempt to communicate with the originating school on the particular reason for such rejection or inaction, and the resolution needed.
- Remember to leave notes or reasons on the Remarks textbox before confirming or declining transfer requests. It is best to leave contact numbers and an e-mail address for the other school's reference.
- While we help everyone in deciding on an action to a specific issue, the school head maintains the accountability and responsibility in actually deciding and acting on matters concerning enrollment and other issues (DO 54 s. 2016, Part V)